Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

The fam went to the local pumpkin patch this past weekend. As always, it was so much fun. The kids can make anything fun though :)

IMG_7789IMG_7904

 IMG_77512

IMG_7822

IMG_7821IMG_78292

The sweetest part of this post: The baby/pumpkin in her belly should be born today. I can’t WAIT to meet my very first nephew!

IMG_78922

I bought him footed pajama’s that say Mommy’s Little Pumpkin for her baby shower:

IMG_7174 

I saw her sitting next to those pumpkins and thought this picture would be perfect to frame in a shadowbox with the pajamas once he outgrows them, or to hang in a frame next to a picture of him IN the pajamas ;)

I have to add that we picked a cute little pumpkin 2 years ago as well:

CIMG8071

That would be my little niece that has pigtails in the pictures above. Oh how they grow so fast!

Here’s to hoping baby William makes it into the world happy and healthy (and mommy too!) today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment