Friday, March 19, 2010

I’m Well Diversified.

I got an e-mail today from a woman in Georgia letting me know that she came across my blog on Diversity Thrift’s website. Wait, what? I thought I misread it, so I read the e-mail a few times more and finally just went to Diversity Thrift’s website to look for myself. Sure enough, on the front page, was my blog, my quote, and a link to my write-up on them!

dt

I’m both flattered and amazed that they found my blog and posted it, and that someone all the way in Georgia (who is planning to start her own thrift store, by the way!) found me, and took the time to write me. Coincidentally, I actually planned on going there on my lunch break today, but decided to hang around downtown and let my friend Cameron go all paparazzi on me.

IMG_0065 IMG_0061

There’s always next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment