Friday, October 23, 2009

Ikea Is Dangerous.

I spent the better part of my afternoon alone at Ikea. It's definitely not nearly as fun as it is with Drew, even though he doesn't like to smell the roses, I mean test the furniture, as much as I do. I was cruising along with nothing but 99 cent door dampers for our cabinets (which were $9.99, ridiculously overpriced for some cheap plastic!) until I spotted the most perfect pot planter I've ever seen. I immediately swooped two of them up (second one in line):















Why? It looks just like the best looking shower curtain on Earth... MINE!
And at just $3 each, how could I say no? I couldn't pass up a tin watering can as well. I plan to put the pots flanking either side of the door on our porch:
They'll pop nicely on the brick porch against the blue paint, much like all the other white does! I also found a hanging star to go in the craft room for my treehouse feel. It was so new, there was no price on it! I also got some outdoor lights that I've wanted for freaking ever, so I thought I'll just go ahead and get them now. I also got another $2 combo meal, this time for myself. I'm very content now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment